Apartment house Hirsch is inspired by stadel, a typical building type found in neighbouring Goms. The larch-clad building rises from the massive stone base, separated from it by a band of glazing. All apartments in the six-story building feature a stone fireplace and either a balcony or a terrace.
- 15 apartments of which 5 are still available
- 2.5 and 3.5 room apartments
- 91 to 141 m2 living area
- Apartments area realised and ready to move in
- Selling prices: CHF 1'450'000 to CHF 2'150'000
- Price parking space: CHF 40'000
If you are interested, it would be our pleasure to send you the detailed brochure.
Apartment House Hirsch – 2.5 & 3.5 Room Maisonette Holiday Apartments
Number of rooms
Number of bedrooms
Number of bathrooms
To be discussed