The historical estate is located in the core area of the village of Uerzlikon. It was built in 1854 and is to be found at the village‘s margin, boardering an agricultural zone. The estate consists of two individual buildings, the manor as well as a timbered house. Both buildings have been renovated completely. Furthermore, an annex construction was added to the manor, allowing to use the available units separately. Thanks to the ideal exposure to sunlight, one enjoys the nature in the garden area right behind the estate.
- Air-water heat pump
- Various requirements of accomodation like combined living/working environment or mutli generation family home can be fulfilled
- Option to rent out one of the apartments
- Manor with a 7 room apartment and a 3.5 room apartment
- Timbered house with a 5.5 room apartment
- Various historical details have been preserved during the renovation
- High-end materials
- 3 parking spaces in the indoor parking lot as well as 1-2 outdoor parking spaces
If you are interested, it would be our pleasure to send you the detailed brochure.
Unique Estate with Manor and timbered House
~ 405 sqm
Year of construction