The modern, open-design kitchen with a large island and practical storage spaces has been fitted with top quality appliances and elegant materials. This opens on to the living and dining area with a beautiful unspoilt view of the mountains. There are three bedrooms and two bathrooms, both of which have a high standard of fittings, including a rain shower. This spacious and modern apartment built on to the very attractive four-unit house, close to the Meggen forest, is readily available for the ideal tenant who is looking for a completely personal and private place to call home.
For many reasons Meggen is one of the most attractive and popular places to live in Central Switzerland. This charming village on the lake of Luzern offers everything that is needed for a high standard of living and, for many years, has had the lowest tax rate in the canton of Luzern.
- First-class, modern finish
- View of the Rigi and the Pilatus, and sun all day long
- Private entrance and completely self-contained
- Spacious and bright living/dining room and kitchen with panorama window
- Generously sized, sunny terrace (56m2)
- Electric blinds and awning
- High-quality kitchen with large island, Miele appliances and modern Metro tiles
- Bathroom with toilet, bathtub, mirrored cabinet, towel warmer, drawers beneath washbasin
- Guests toilet with rain shower, mirrored cabinet and towel warmer
- Large built-in wardrobe in the entrance
- 1 cellar and wash tower in basement
- Unique recreation area with the Meggen forest in the immediate vicinity
- Within walking distance of village and public transport
- Please note that pets are not allowed
Net rent: CHF 3’200 + CHF 250 additional costs + 1 parking space in the garage CHF 150 = Total rent CHF 3'600.
Have we aroused your interest? Please contact us and we will happily provide you with the detailed documentation of the apartment or arrange a personal viewing.