The historical manor is located in the core area of the village of Uerzlikon. It was built in 1854 and is to be found at the village‘s margin, boardering an agricultural zone. The manor is part of an estate which contains a separately built half-timbered house as well. The manor is separated in two apartments - in a 3.5 room apartment and in a 7 room apartment. The building has been completely renovated and combines classic wooden architecture with modern interior design. Furthermore, an annex construction was added to the manor, allowing to use the available units separately. Thanks to the ideal exposure to sunlight, one enjoys the nature in the garden area right behind the estate.
- Manor with a 7 room apartment and a 3.5 room apartment
- Various requirements of accomodation like combined living/working environment or mutli generation family home can be fulfilled
- Option to rent out one of the apartments
- Various historical details have been preserved during the renovation
- High-end materials
- 3 parking spaces in the indoor parking lot as well as 1-2 outdoor parking spaces
- Air-water heat pump
If you are interested, it would be our pleasure to send you the detailed brochure.