Exceptional Location. Shopping opportunities, schools and the train station are all close by. The golf club Küssnacht and the rowing club are in close proximity to the property as well.
Generous, flexible Living Space. The 182.5 m2 living area offers a unique combination of open-plan living and warm, inviting private spaces. In addition, there is a 21 m2 Hobby room for various usage possibilities.
- Popular and quiet neighborhood
- Terrace with good exposure to sunlight and a maximum of privacy
- Panoramic windows provide bright and lightflooded rooms
- Open-plan kitchen with high-quality V-Zug devices and plenty of storage room
- Exquisite oiled and brushed oak parquet flooring
- Luxurious bathrooms in shades of beige
- Numerous built-in cupboards
- Possible expansion to 5.5 rooms
- Wheelchair accessible - Schindler elevator
- Parking spaces: 2 in garage
Selling Price CHF 1’865’000 + 2 Parking in Garage CHF 45’000 each + 1 hobby room CHF 25’000 = Total Selling Price CHF 1’980’000
If you are interested, we are pleased to send you the detailed brochure.